ROBERT BLUE SCHOOL
May 24, 2013 – DAY 173
Lunch Today: Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps, Lettuce, Cheese, Tomato, Green Beans, Banana
Lunch Tuesday: Walking Taco, Lettuce / Cheese / Tomato, Refried Beans, Peaches
Breakfast Tuesday: Cereal, Poptart, Juice
• Today is Day 3.
• 5-8 Middle School Dance today In the MS Gym from 7-10. Cost is $5 OR 2 non-perishable food items.
• Pennies for Oklahoma: Bring your change (pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters) to help the victims of the Oklahoma tornadoes. The grade that collects the most money gets to use the aquatic center slide for the first 20 minutes of our PBIS trip! Deadline is Friday, May 31. The 7th grade already has $25!
• Woodbeck/Halverson baseball team will NOT hold practice Saturday morning due to Memorial Day weekend. Next practice is next Tuesday 4:30-6:00.
• Sign up in the office for your end of the year video, the cost is $5
• 8th grade students - baby picture for the end of the year video must be turned in today.
• All media center books are due today. Please look for books that you may have misplaced and return them as soon as possible.
• Box Tops For Education Two Week Challenge: The E.T. in each grade level that brings in the most box tops will get an ice cream cone while at the pool! Hurry, get those box tops into your ET teachers as soon as possible!! Challenge ends May 28th!
• Yearbooks are still on sale for $12 – first come, first serve.
• Spring picture payment or packets need to be returned to the office before you will be allowed to check out at the end of the year.
• No school on Monday, due to Memorial Day.
• Happy birthday, Justin Sampson.
• Attention Parents and EGCSD Staff:
Night Golf - Sponsored by Dollars for Scholars
Saturday June 1st, Registration @ 8pm - Tee-off @ 8:30pm - $15 per person
Bring Flashlights Call EG Golf Course to RSVP @ 448-4166
Proceeds used for local EGHS Scholarships
• The Eagle Grove Community School District is participating in the Summer Food Service Program from June 6 through August 16. Meals will be provided to ALL children ages 2-18 without charge. All meals will be served at the Robert Blue Middle School Cafeteria. Breakfast will be served 8:15 am – 9:15 am. Lunch will be served 11:15 am – 12:15 pm.
May 27 – Memorial Day – No School
May 31 – 7/8 Check out sheets
June 3 – 8th grade to Adventureland / 5/6 Check out sheets
June 4 – Talent Show AM / Aquatic Center PM
June 5 – Final day of school